Get creative and design a project for youth!
The Youth Innovation Project is an opportunity to pilot a small scale project within the community of the District of Greater Sudbury which will contribute to the overall Future North Initiative. Youth applicants are asked to identify a partnership between two youth, or apply independently. The form will guide you through a series of questions to explain your project idea and how you would use $5000 to execute the concept.
The chosen project will receive a budget of $5000.
The questions in this form will allow you to explain your project idea.
The top 5 applications will receive a $50 gift card of their choice!
YOUTH INNOVATION PROJECT INFORMATION
- Type of project: small-scale, $5000 budget
- Offered by: Future North, in collaboration with Pathways to Education
- Where: District of Sudbury and Manitoulin
- When: Fall 2021 school semester
The successful applicants will:
• complete a full-time or part-time, paid, co-op placement with Future North
• receive grade 12 credits towards their high school diploma
You can apply independently or in partnership with another youth.
- Enrolled in grade 12 during the Fall 2021 Semester
- Able to complete a full-time or part-time placement (from September to January)
- Currently living within the District of Sudbury and Manitoulin